The Mimio of touch enabled interactive whiteboards.
The MimioBoard Touch brings finger interactivity to an affordable level. Like all Mimio products, it is easy-to-use, affordable, and supported by a world-class organization.
More Touch Capability, More Collaboration
- Includes MimioStudio™ classroom software, to easily create and deliver engaging lessons.
- Up to 6 single-touch users or 3 dual-touch and gestures users can work together interactively at the same time, increasing student engagement and driving collaborative learning.
- Lessons come to life in stunning quality on this projection-optimized Porcelain-on-Steel surface.
- The lightweight touch board typically installs in less than 10 minutes with the included mounting brackets.
- Completely integrated with other MimioClassroom™ products, including our MimioMobile™ app for collaboration and assessment.
How large is the MimioBoard Touch?
The MimioBoard Touch comes in two sizes - 87 inches diagonal and 78 inches diagonal.
Does it require a projector?
To use the interactive features of the MimioBoard Touch, a projector is required. For best results, we recommend the MimioProjector ultra-short-throw projector.
Why does it have a stylus?
Some students prefer a stylus to using their finger. Either will work.
Can I write on the MimioBoard Touch with a dry-erase marker?
Yes! The MimioBoard Touch uses a high-quality Porcelain-on-Steel surface that is perfect to use as a standard whiteboard.
How many fingers does it track?
The MimioBoard Touch tracks up to 6 points at a time. With the innovative Touch 360 tracking system, all points are tracked independently.
How can I find out more about the MimioBoard Touch?
Contact us or use the links below.